Legal support for your automobile accident
Before you sign any insurance settlement papers, discuss your case with me and I will let you know if it is fair. Oftentimes I find that the offer being made is less than fair. I want to make certain you get a fair shake. I will represent your legal interests while you concentrate on recovery.
I will do all I can to settle your claim for fair and reasonable compensation. If that is not possible, I will go to court to recover the compensation you are entitled to. What is a fair offer? Having handled many car accident cases, I can help you assess whether the insurance company’s offer is fair.
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident or if you lost a loved one, you may be entitled to compensation, including damages for:
Compensation For Car Accident Victims
- Lost wages: When an injury leaves you unable to return to work, you can seek coverage for your lost wages in your personal injury claim.
- Medical expenses: Medical bills are costly. However, in a personal injury claim, you can seek full coverage for all past and future medical expenses associated with your injury.
- Pain and suffering: Accidents have more than a physical cost. Emotional trauma and pain can also have a serious impact on your life and future. As a result, the law allows injured parties to seek damages for their pain and suffering after an accident.
- Property damage: While your vehicle is covered by insurance, there may be other out-of-pocket costs due to property damage that we can seek as a part of your claim.
- Future expenses: Your damages do not stop on the date you file a claim or sometimes even at the time of settlement. The law takes into account that you may have costs into the future. We can help you seek compensation for future costs.
- Wrongful death: The loss of a loved one is a tragedy and no amount of compensation can make up for your loss. However, a wrongful death claim can help you seek damages for loss of consortium as well as survivor benefits.